To showcase how powerful the Microsoft Power Platform is, I’ve taken on a challenge to publish a blog / video every day the month of March 2020, covering #PowerBI, #PowerAutomate & #PowerApps. Below you’ll see the index to the blogs:
DISCLAIMER: THE PURPOSE OF THIS #POWERPLATFORM 1 MONTH BLOG SERIES IS NOT TO CREATE EXPERTS, BUT CREATE CURIOUS, SELF-LEARNING #HUMANSOFIT, NOT AFRAID TO TRY, FAIL AND LEARN. FOCUS IS TO ENABLE #CITIZENDEVELOPERS (NON DEVELOPERS) TO ADD EXTRA TO ORDINARY AND BECOME EXTRAORDINARY. ALL HUMANS HAVE THE ABILITY TO BE GREAT, IT’S FEAR OF FAILING AND THE UNKNOWN THAT KEEPS US BACK. IF THAT’S THE ONLY THING I CAN ACHIEVE, TO BREAK DOWN YOUR FEAR OF TECHNICAL CONCEPTS, THEN MY WORK HERE IS DONE 🙂
Blogs in this #PowerPlatform series:
- Getting Started with the Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Power Platform: What is Power BI?
- Microsoft Power Platform: Using Power BI on different platforms / devices
- Microsoft Power Platform: Introduction to Power Automate (Flow)
- Power Platform: What are the connectors & triggers in Power Automate?
- Power Platform: How to use Templates in Power Automate
Even with all the resources out there, I would be nothing without the Microsoft Community. I’m also a very big fan of using Twitter to stay up to date, so here are the resources that I think could help you.