#Microsoft365 -Search is the new Superpower and the ability to search across all your notebooks in OneNote really helps. I have my personal and business notebooks (sections for all my clients) and then of course I have a OneNote for each of the Teams I am a member / owner of. Sometimes I simply cannot remember where I made that note.
For previous posts in my #Microsoft365Challenge go to the index page.
DISCLAIMER: I WRITE ARTICLES ABOUT OFFICE / MICROSOFT 365. CONTENT IS ACCURATE AT TIME OF PUBLICATION, HOWEVER UPDATES AND NEW ADDITIONS HAPPEN DAILY WHICH COULD CHANGE THE ACCURACY OR RELEVANCE. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN USING MY BLOGS AS GUIDELINES.
Searching in OneNote:
- You’ll see the search bar on the right (CTRL + E).
- OneNote will find Titles and content (on page) that includes the search word.
- It also references the Notebook / Section / Page Name.
You can also change the Search Scope by clicking on the Change Option:
See some more tips and tricks for OneNote below:
- #Microsoft365 Day 70: Organize your OneNote with Subpages
- #Microsoft365 Day 69: Using Section Groups in OneNote
- Day 242 – Email page from OneNote
- Day 241 – Convert OneNote Tasks to Outlook Tasks
- Day 179 – Drawing and Adding content to your OneNote
- Day 178 – OneNote and Outlook
- Day 177 – Online Notebook vs OneNote
- Day 176 – Formatting and applying Tags in OneNote
- Day 175 – What is OneNote?
Purpose of this blog challenge: I will write 365 blogs in 365 days around Microsoft 365. I did a similar challenge with Office 365, blogs can be found here. I won’t just be talking about the new Microsoft 365 subscription model. I will be sharing any news, tips and tricks around Office / Office 365 / Windows / Mobility and Security. And let’s not forget all the great new Apps & services available. A lot of what I’ll share on Office and SharePoint will also be applicable to none “Office 365” versions.
Leave a Reply