As promised, a wrap-up blog with loads of resources after my session at #MSIgniteTheTour Copenhagen on the 27th of Feb, Dubai on the 10th of February, Johannesburg on the 30th and Milan on the 27th of January. Thank you so much to all who attended, I had so much fun and hope you enjoyed it too, AND got loads of value from it.
“Join this session to understand the value of adoption and change management capabilities as you leverage Microsoft 365 across your organization. Learn about our Microsoft 365 Adoption resources and tools that we have, to support your journey to achieve your desired business value.”
The slides will be made available later through Tech Community, so keep an eye out.
Microsoft 365 Learning Pathways
Microsoft 365 learning pathways is a customizable, on-demand learning solution designed to increase usage and adoption of Microsoft 365 services in your organization.
Microsoft 365 learning pathways offers:
- A fully customizable SharePoint Online communication site – The learning pathways training portal can be customized to add your organization’s help, support, and community content
- Easy provisioning – Provision learning pathways from the SharePoint Online Provisioning Service with just a few easy steps
- The ability to create your own training playlists – with learning pathways, you can create targeted training playlists to meet the unique needs of your environment
- Up-to-date content – Learning pathways provides content through a Microsoft online content catalog, so the content at your site is regularly updated. Read More…
- Go to https://aka.ms/M365LP for guidance on how to install and customize the solution.
- Add to your tenant through SharePoint Online Provisioning Service – https://aka.ms/M365LPprovisioning
- Follow guidance and use adoption kit to drive Microsoft 365 learning pathways usage – https://aka.ms/M365LPadopt
Productivity Score gives you insights that transform how work gets done. It will provide you visibility into how your organization works, insights that identify where you can enable improved experiences so people can reach their goals, and actions to update skills and systems so everyone can do their best work. Let’s dive into each of these areas in more detail starting with visibility into how your organization works. Read More…
- Sign up using form at https://aka.ms/productivityscorepreview with:
- Your tenant id
- Check the box for the employee experience preview
- Provide email addresses of the people you want as contacts
- Recommend using a “production” tenant
- Use in product feedback to share your thoughts
Adoption & Change Management Resources
Moving to the Cloud or stuck somewhere without adoption? Contact me for a FREE 60 minute, Microsoft 365 Immersion Experience.
Disclaimer: I create content about Office / Microsoft 365. Content is accurate at time of publication, however updates and new additions happen daily which could change the accuracy or relevance. Please keep this in mind when using my blogs as guidelines. And yes, I change my mind all the time as well, because “The only thing that is constant, is change”.
My life mission is to “Facilitate the evolution of human capabilities”: Interested to work with me? Reach out on: Website > LinkedIn > SlideShare > Twitter > Medium > YouTube > MVP Profile > Contact Me Please do not use the contact form for questions. Add a comment on WordPress / YouTube / Twitter or LinkedIn.