#Office365Challenge To conclude my posts around calculated column formulas in SharePoint, I’d like to share my favourites for data cleanup.
|Day:||282 of 365, 83 left|
|Tools:||Office 365, SharePoint|
|Description:||Data Cleanup Formulas for SharePoint|
- Day 275 – SharePoint: Hide error values in calculated columns
- Day 276 – SharePoint Calculated Field Formulas – add days to dates
- Day 277 – SharePoint Calculate difference between two dates
- Day 278 – SharePoint Using ABS Function
- Day 279 – SharePoint Show dates as days of the week
- Day 280 – Calculate the Average of numbers SharePoint
- Day 281 – ROUNDUP, ODD, or EVEN functions in SharePoint
Note: To combine columns, you can also use =Concatenate
Overview of my challenge: As an absolute lover of all things Microsoft, I’ve decided to undertake the challenge, of writing a blog every single day, for the next 365 days. Crazy, I know. And I’ll try my best, but if I cannot find something good to say about Office 365 and the Tools it includes for 365 days, I’m changing my profession. So let’s write this epic tale of “Around the Office in 365 Days”. My ode to Microsoft Office 365.
Keep in mind that these tips and tricks do not only apply to Office 365 – but where applicable, to the overall Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.