#Office365Challenge In the last of my posts about Sway, we’ll look at the Design options and using Remix.
|Day:||305 of 365, 60 left|
|Tools:||Office 365, Sway|
|Description:||Design and Remix in Microsoft Sway|
As mentioned this is the last in my posts about Sway, I’ve had quite a bit of fun (more than I thought I would) and would definitely use this for presentations and newsletters going forward.
Under the Design Tab you’ll see various options for changing the look and feel of your presentation. If you don’t try – you won’t know. 🙂
Have to admit – it’s not my cup of tea, but it will definitely help to speed things up.
Resources / related posts:
- Microsoft Sway
- What is Sway – Office Sway Vision Video
- Microsoft Sway Hands On Review!
- Frequently asked questions about Sway – Admin Help
- Sway is not replacing PowerPoint: The real story
- Day 301 – Creating your first Microsoft Sway Presentation
- Day 302 – Working with Images in your Microsoft Sway
- Day 303 – Using Media in Microsoft Sway
- Day 304 – How to use Layouts in Microsoft Sway
Overview of my challenge: As an absolute lover of all things Microsoft, I’ve decided to undertake the challenge, of writing a blog every single day, for the next 365 days. Crazy, I know. And I’ll try my best, but if I cannot find something good to say about Office 365 and the Tools it includes for 365 days, I’m changing my profession. So let’s write this epic tale of “Around the Office in 365 Days”. My ode to Microsoft Office 365.
Keep in mind that these tips and tricks do not only apply to Office 365 – but where applicable, to the overall Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.